Friday, November 16, 2012

Food and art - Cibo e arte

How I keep myself entertained, besides cleaning muddy dog paws.
Come mi diverto, oltre a pulire il fango dalle zampette dei cani. 

In the last couple of days I've prepared olives packed in salt and Quince jam, both from my trees, made using recipes found online or passed along from a person in a shop to a friend to me. The jam is great, but as for the olives, time will tell.
Nei giorni scorsi ho preparato olive sotto sale e marmellata di mele cotogne, entrambe raccolte dai miei alberi e preparate seguendo ricette trovate su internet o riferite da un amica che l'ha sentita in un negozio.... La marmellata e` ottima, ma per le olive bisogna aspettare per saperlo.
As far as the art goes, I've been making a lot of mixed media pages in my homemade journal.
Per quanto riguarda l'arte, sto creando molte pagine in tecnica mista in un quaderno rilegato da me.

Cat Thoughts
Teddy's Dream
 Mermaids take naps too
Yearning
Under the sea and above the clouds
The face is cut from a magazine and overpainted - il volto e` ritagliato da una rivista e ridipinto.

That's all folks!

No comments: