Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Artwork as visualization tool - arte come strumento per la visualizzazione

I receive Dana Mrkich's newsletter and the most recent one recommended doing artwork to move energy and to create a painting or drawing of what we would like to embody and how we would like to feel. Since I'm already creating something almost every night lately, I immediately got to work. This is the initial drawing, and I hope I can bring myself to give it color.  It's obvious that I am a product of the sixties....a flower child.

Ricevo la newsletter di Dana Mrkich e la piu` recente consiglia di creare un pezzo d'arte per smuovere energia bloccata in noi e di fare un disegno o una pittura che rappresenti cio` a cui vogliamo dare vita e come vorremmo sentirci. Visto che gia` sto disegnando o dipingendo quasi tutte le sere, mi sono subito messa all'opera. Questo e` il disegno di base e spero di riuscire a dargli del colore. E` ovvio che sono un prodotto degli anni sessanta....una figlia dei fiori. 
(click on image to enlarge - cliccare per ingrandire)

2 comments:

Janis said...

This has so much soul, kindness, compassion... beautiful work flower child :)

anna maria said...

Thank you Janis, that's very sweet of you. I just finally finished it a few minutes ago and will post it tomorrow.