Saturday, March 6, 2010

Trees - Gli alberi

  Trees have the power to calm me. I can be wound tight and stressed, but when I am with them I breathe a sigh of relief. They live three blocks from my home and they are the best part of the neighborhood. I visited them this morning with Eden. Gli alberi hanno il potere di calmarmi. Posso sentirmi tesa e stressata ma, quando sono in mezzo a loro, non posso fare a meno di rilassarmi e fare un sospiro di sollievo. Vivono in un parco a tre isolati da casa mia e sono la parte migliore del quartiere. Questa mattina, con Eden, sono andata a trovarli.


Do you see her? La vedi?



We are fortunate to see another Spring.............and these flowers are for you.  Abbiamo la fortuna di vedere ancora un'altra primavera...................e questi fiori sono per te. 

3 comments:

Christine said...

Trees give us so much, precious oxygen notwithstanding. I can see how your forest rejuvinates you. Pretty spring flowers. Thank you! :))

Anonymous said...

Very cool about the trees. I love the flowers. Yay for Spring!

Paz

Janis said...

Hi Anna Maria - Do you remember me? I have been thinking about you and wondering how you've been. I was remembering our thoughts about drawing (or painting) together sometime...was that 2 years ago? Well, we are moving up to Marin in a few months, changing location, changing, changing, hooray... and hoping to get back in the swing of sketchbook drawing or painting. I will contact you when I finally cross that bridge :^)

I love your blog...your thoughtful heart shines through...