Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A Walk in the Park


On April 24th I started a routine of taking Eden for a walk in Golden Gate Park every Saturday morning, and more often when on vacation. Today was our 11th walk since that first one. Only Eden and I go because last September my sweetheart Asha died,


and Joshua would rather look out over cliffs by the ocean,

or sunbathe.


So it's just me and my Eden for our walks in the park.

We walk through the Rose Garden on our way in and on our way out. It's definitely the time to enjoy its bounty.

Kaleidoscope

Strike it Rich

Tournament of Roses

And one of my favorites, which I keep photographing over and over,

Windrush

The way I see it, you've got to fill your senses with beauty and color, whenever possible.

1 comment:

MyKitchenInHalfCups said...

Whenever possible ... yes all of them are really beautiful. And I always love the names they give the roses.

Eden seems to love the walk. I like the sun bather ;)